Tuesday 22 January 2019

Welcome back! It's a long time since I updated my blog and I have decided it's high time I came back and got things moving again.

As usual I have a number of projects on the go and even more ideas that are yet to see the light of day. The two main things I'm working on are a series of outfits inspired by Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights and a classic 1950s inspired Spring Collection:


This flared short sleeve dress has a coordinating coat with matching lining. A popular 'ensemble' in the 1950s.





The gathered skirt gives this coat dress a younger look. I've called this style 'Lindy Hop' after the dance craze of the same name.


This simple cream jacket and leopard print scarf combination has a sophisticated look.



Here's the suit from the black and white skirt above.

No comments:

Post a Comment